Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For Josh and Harry!

We had the best day today. The boys were in school so Laura and I went down to Hauser dam to fish on the Missouri river. These pictures are not in order. Sorry about the border on some of the pictures...I was in a hurry to get the camera and my finger hit the button for a border.

Biggest fish of the day...Caught by Laura.
Sooooo many fish.
First fish of the day...caught by Laura...Her first cast out!
Smallest fish of the day....caught by ME!
Smile!
Only rainbow trout of the day ....caught by Laura.
Biggest fish....different shot....caught by Laura.

My first fish.
Jared learning how to shoot a riffle.
Jared's very first shot....EVER!
Another big fish.
My biggest and most toothy of the day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I had the most fun with you today. I am glad you caught some fish....I was getting worried for a second. I love you!

Harry said...

those are some nice looking fish but they would look even better in a frying pan with some butter and a little lemon. who would have thought you would be out fishing in shorts and T-shirts at Christmas time.! Merry Christmas.(ha ha)